Friday, January 28, 2011

BOY or GIRL?



I remembered last quarter of 2008; my teammates (Rina, Love and Badet) were talking about Chinese Lunar Calendar in the first floor pantry of the office. They called me and told me about the calendar. They said that the gender of the baby can be predicted by just checking woman’s conceiving age and month of conception.

I was 27 years old then, I don’t have Jula yet. My husband wanted a baby girl so I told the girls I need to get pregnant by November 2008. And it came true, I got pregnant November 2008, then four or five months after, we found out that it’s a girl.

Coincidence, I don’t know, but its true based on my experience.

2 comments:

  1. I am impressed by the quality of information on this website. There are a lot of good resources here.
    For a permanent cure for infertility problems you have to visit Best IVF Centre In Punjab named Sofat Infertility & Women Care Centre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information, are you loooking for Best IVF Doctor in Bathinda. Then visit Gem Hospital & IVF Centre is the right choice in this case.

    ReplyDelete