Sunday, April 19, 2009

Here I am Lord

I always sing a gospel song every time I’m feeling down. It serves as my communication to the Lord. When I sing, I cry, I let go all the pain I feel inside. Let me share this song to all of you. Hope you'll be enlighten too.

Visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GINNh15cT08, to see the video of the gospel song that really touches my heart and soul.

I, the Lord of sea and sky
I have heard my people cry
All who dwell in dark and sin,
My hand will save.

I who made the stars of night
I will make their darkness bright
Who will bear my light to them
Whom shall I send?

(Refrain)
Here I am Lord.
Is it I, Lord
I have heard you calling in the night.
I will go Lord, if you lead me.
I will hold your people in my heart.

I, the Lord of snow and rain.
I have borne my people's pain
I have wept for love of them
They turn away

I will break their hearts of stone
Give them hearts for love alone
I will speak my word to them
Whom shall I send?

(repeat refrain)

I, the Lord of wind and flame
I will tend the poor and lame
I will set a feast for them,
my hand will save

Finest bread I will provide
till their hearts be satisfied
I will give my life to them
Whom shall I send?

(repeat refrain)

No comments:

Post a Comment