Monday, April 20, 2009

Maternity Clothes

I’m not used to wearing dresses and skirts. I’m more comfortable with shorts, jeans and blouses. But when I got pregnant, I have no choice but to embrace new things in my life like skirts, leggings and dresses. I can still wear jeans until the 4th month of pregnancy, but beyond 4 months, I really can’t. The jeans are not fit anymore plus I feel that my tummy is being squeezed. I thought I will have a hard time with this adjustment and changes but I was wrong. Wearing these maternity clothes feels comfy and I love it.

I thank my husband who bought most of my maternity clothes; my mother-in-law, she bought 2 of my maternity tops; my mother and sister of course for the clothes they have left behind in the house that I can use since my old clothes don’t fit anymore.

Here are some of the maternity clothes that I have:






1 comment:

  1. tol, i like the 1st & last maternity dress..it's pretty...arbor nga..hahaha

    ReplyDelete